big scam !
Good day to you,
My name is Mr. Cheng Koh, I am well trained and work with the Bank of East Asia Ltd Singapore private banking department. I Work as part of a bigger team that covers the entire Asia region. I have taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavors.
On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment accounts that have been dormant for the last five years, all the accounts belonging to a single holder with monies totaling a little above (US$38.8 Million United States Dollars). Banking regulation/legislation in Singapore demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period of six years when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monitory regulatory bodies. The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing and making the following proposal.
My investigations of the said account reveals that the investor died in 2004 the exact time the account was last operated, I can confirm with certainty that the said investor died interstate and no next?Vof?Vkin to his estate has been found or has come forward all these years. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage, working with you can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing it pass as an unclaimed fund into the coffer of the Singaporean Government. This is especially possible as you bear the same LAST NAME to the said investor, and can stand as his extended relative. This exactly is why I crave your participation and co-operation.
I have seized all relevant documents (Legal and Banking) including access to the very account of the deceased. That will facilitate my fronting you as the claimant/sole beneficiary of the decease estate/huge capital (US$38.8M) and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you. Of course you shall be handsomely rewarded for your part in this transaction with 50% compensation from the total funds for your efforts, less any expenses.
I shall however leave out the final details of this transaction till I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate. Be assured that I am on top of the situation. There will be no risk involved whatsoever if you agree to come on board. Needless to say, UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction.
I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect all from any bridge of law. To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please contact me through my private email (email@example.com) stating the followings:
(1) Full Name; (2) Telephone and Mobile Numbers; (3) Postal Address: (4) Occupation; (5) Date of Birth (6) Passport/Driver?¦s license
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Commenti Via Facebook
Commenti lasciati dagli ospiti, senza usare Facebook
Inserisci un Commento
- Appelli Generici: Kiwi pericolosissimi per la salute umana se associati con il consumo di vino rosso - 20 Marzo, 2016
- Appelli Umanitari Veri: Raccolta Fondi per aiutare la piccola Chanel - 25 Luglio, 2013
- avvenimenti: Fact-checking day, il 2 aprile a caccia della verità - 2 Aprile, 2018
- Award and Press: Silvio Passalacqua of www.hoax.it go to Campus Party Europa - 24 Aprile, 2010
- Bufale e Hoax: Complotto UE contro l'Italia - 12 Ottobre, 2018
- Catene di Sant'Antonio: Allerta: Finto buono spesa McDonald's di 50 euro via Whatsapp - 21 Ottobre, 2018
- chainletters: salviette per i bambini Huggies con dentro i pezzi di vetro - 29 Agosto, 2015
- Curiosità: Il vescovo benedice i cellulari contro le fake-news “Padre santo proteggi chi usa il cellulare” - Storia Vera - 5 Febbraio, 2018
- English Articles: Vulnerability Summary for the Week of March 7, 2016 - 21 Marzo, 2016
- Exploits: Vulnerabilità Chip Qualcomm e anche gli smartphone e tablet Android sono a rischio - 10 Agosto, 2016
- hoax: Complotto UE contro l'Italia - 12 Ottobre, 2018
- hoaxes: New Scam from Mr.Ahmed Bello - I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE! - 25 Marzo, 2011
- ICT and Computer Security: Vulnerability Summary for the Week of March 7, 2016 - 21 Marzo, 2016
- ingegneria sociale: Bufala / Truffa, Finti premi e Vincite di Portatile o Smartphone o altri premi Google - 13 Luglio, 2016
- Leggende Metropolitane: I comunisti mangiano i bambini... - 31 Ottobre, 2018
- News: «Incappucciati picchiano di notte» Scatta l’indagine ma era una bufala - 15 Febbraio, 2017
- news: Tea Party movement - 15 Ottobre, 2010
- Phishing e Truffe: Allerta: Finto buono spesa McDonald's di 50 euro via Whatsapp - 21 Ottobre, 2018
- sentenze: G.U.P. Tribunale di Brescia, Sentenza 3 marzo 2011 (dep. 30 marzo 2011), n. 293 - 25 Aprile, 2011
- Sicurezza: Vulnerabilità Chip Qualcomm e anche gli smartphone e tablet Android sono a rischio - 10 Agosto, 2016
- Storielle e Aneddoti: libera, liberi ma liberamente o no liberi di fare COSE LIBERAMENTE - 16 Maggio, 2010
- Truffe Smascherate dalla Tv: Soluzione di un caso di truffe on line... Striscia la Notizia - 17 Luglio, 2008
- Unsorted comments: relief fund worth 450.000.00 Pounds - 19 Settembre, 2011